From now on I will write my blog also in English because many interested people can't speak German. All of the pictures in my blog are just shown in my German Blog - you find the link attached in the link list.
After one month without any news, I have to get you up to date.
What happened the last month, where have I been, who attended me, who have I met and what have I learned - all of that I will tell you in the next posts.
in the christmas bakery
...there sundry happens. In the kindergarden we made cookies and the kids had much fun to knead the dough on their own. In the end there were many tasty cookies for all of us. I think that all the pictures show enough and I don't have to tell more about it. I can tell you, that it was very cute to see how much fun they had and how all the teachers stood in front of our door because it smelt so delicious.
christmas drawings
Every friday Susanne (the wife of the representative school director) comes to us in the kindergarden to draw with the kids. Depending on the season and the cause the motives change and many cute pictures develop. This time many cute reindeers have been drawn.
christmas celebration on 15 december
This day all the students came to school at 1 pm. All the staff and the teachers (me as well) had to come at 11 am to arrange everything. That was really nice but the disadvantage was to work until late pm. First we had to arrange all the different stations but than we had a wunderful christmas afternoon with the kids before the official program started in the late afternoon. Some grades performed songs or dances - our kindergardengroup also. To "Es ist für uns eine Zeit angekommen" (a german christmas song) we danced in a circle and had much fun.
In the early afternoon the kids did handicraft, they drew, sang Karaoke and heard christmas music. the told program was full with cute acts of the little ones and also some really professional acts of an opera singer or some of the older students. From 7 pm all could enjoy the wunderful decorated ambience to talk and to eat the delicious buffet, while the student band and some dance groups showed a little evening program.
I wish you all a wunderful christmas time (better late than never)!
I hope you had some relaxed days with your families.
No comments:
Post a Comment